How many ways can you entertain in this stunning Westin Homes four-bedroom design at 12402 Britta Lane in Lago Mar? Let us count the ways.
You can host a cocktail party in the soaring two-story family room followed by dinner in the elegant formal dining room. Got kids? The there’s room for a pizza party followed by movie night in the media room. Barbecue on the giant covered patio and then invite everyone up to the game room for a “pool” party. Sounds like a lot of work? Not to worry, the dream kitchen has everything you need to create Food Network-inspired delicacies, and the attached butler’s pantry allows you to stage it all so you can relax and enjoy the fun!
- Stately brick-and-stone elevation with brick porch
- Elegant custom-tile floors throughout common area
- Eight-foot doors
- Dramatic entry and graceful curved staircase
- Coffered ceilings
- Soaring two-story family room anchored by cast-stone fireplace and bay windows
- Chef’s kitchen sports gleaming white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, stainless-steel appliances, island with counter seating and quartz countertops
- Butler’s pantry with wine rack
- Enticing luxury master bath with garden tub, semi-frameless glass shower, dual vanities and an oversized walk-in closet
- Game and media rooms
- 5-car garage
This stunning 2,887-square-foot home is priced from the $325s. Come see it today!
Make the Move to Lago Mar
There’s more to Lago Mar than beautiful homes. Our breeze-kissed community features exciting amenities such as our beautiful beach-themed clubhouse with a workout room, catering kitchen, sparkling pool, playground for the kids and covered outdoor pavilion. Residents can shop ‘til they drop at Tanger Outlets located at the community’s entrance and soon will be able to play at Adventure Pointe amusement park. For more fun, it’s easy to hop onto Interstate 45 and head over to Galveston for sun and sand or into Houston for drinks and dancing!