A comfortable home makes for a happy family and K. Hovnanian’s design at 19818 Rojo Rock Lane promises that and more with four generously proportioned bedrooms, a large game room and roomy family room.
- Attractive brick-and-stone elevation
- Plush carpeting throughout home
- Open floor plan allows for easy entertaining
- Inviting kitchen open to a dining area with beautiful bay windows
- Formal dining room
- Large master suite with garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet
- Two-car garage
The 2,193-square-foot home is priced from the $230,000s.
Miramesa — the final section of top-selling Canyon Lakes West — is located a few miles south of U.S. 290 on Fry Road. Residents enjoy walking and jogging trails, several lakes and a recreation center featuring an 8,000-square-foot clubhouse overlooking the pool complex. The community is zoned to schools in the outstanding Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District.