It goes without saying that all Perry homes are beautiful, but the builder’s four-bedroom design at 9115 Brampton Mill Court in Miramesa is definitely more than a pretty place to lay your head. The single-story design features a game room for family nights, as well as a formal dining room for holiday dinners prepared in the fabulous island kitchen. It’s a home you can build memories in for years to come — as long as you pick it today.
- Cheery brick elevation with a mahogany front door welcomes you home
- Extended entry features gorgeous 12-foot ceiling
- Spacious family room boasts cast-stone fireplace and wall of windows
- Library with French doors
- Ceramic tile floors in common areas
- Island kitchen features granite countertops, custom backsplash, walk-in pantry and spacious cabinets
- Relaxing master suite overlooks generously sized back yard
- Master bath encourages “me” time with oval soaking tube, separate glass-enclosed shower, dual sinks and his-and-hers’ walk-in closets
- Guest room with full bath and walk-in closet
- Two-car garage
This beautiful home offers nearly 2,949 square feet of living space and is priced from the $330s.
Miramesa is located in fast-growing Cypress within easy driving distance of Houston, Katy and all points in between. The lush community boasts an array of amenities including sports courts, playgrounds, a recreation center with resort-style pool, dog park and resident-only events planned by a full-time lifestyle director. Children attend outstanding schools in Cy-Fair ISD including Cypress Springs High School, which is ranked among the nation’s top high schools by U.S. News & World Report.