Think a budget-friendly home in Vanbrooke is a dream? It isn’t. Lake Ridge Builders has a beautiful home ready to move into at 5206 Windy Plantation Drive. It’s sophisticated, well equipped and the perfect home for 2021. Warm up by the cast-iron fireplace, relax in the spacious primary bedroom or serve up a gourmet dinner in the formal dining room. See it today because it won’t last long.
- Spacious corner homesite
- Brick elevation with covered porch boasts plenty of curb appeal
- Beautiful tile floors look like wood
- Massive cabinets can store all of your dishes and small appliances too.
- Island kitchen boasts counter seating, granite countertops, designer tile backsplash and stainless-steel appliances
- Large family room anchored by a cast-stone fireplace
- Secluded owners’ retreat features a bath with garden tub, dual sinks, separate shower and walk-in closet
- Convenient utility room
- 2-inch faux wood blinds on all operable windows
- Covered patio
- Two-car garage
This charming 1,776-square-foot home is priced from the $280s.
Make Your Move Today
Ready to make your move to Vanbrooke? You won’t regret it. Our prime Fulshear location puts you near all Fort Bend attractions including the Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center, George Ranch Historical Park, Great Southwest Equestrian Center and Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land. Enjoy Fulshear festivities such as the Fulshear Art Walk, Fort Bend County Fair and Livestock Show and more. When you’re in the mood to stay home, our wealth of amenities are outside your front door. Visit us today. Make your move tomorrow.
The post Start the New Year with This Lake Ridge Home appeared first on Vanbrooke.