The traditional brick elevation of Century Communities’ four-bedroom design at 20327 Fossil Valley encompasses a pleasing mix of stately elegance and design-forward amenities. Options such as a bay window in the master suite, a butler’s pantry connecting kitchen to dining room and a cozy study enhance the beauty and functionality of the home.
Other highlights include:
– Oversized game room
– Gourmet kitchen boasts breakfast bar, granite-topped island, oversized cabinets and stainless-steel appliances
– Gorgeous two-story family room is highlighted by a wall of windows
– Owner’s suite offers oval soaking tub, separate walk-in shower, dual sinks and a walk-in closet
– First-floor guest bedroom
– Second-floor bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath
– Covered patio
– Three-car garage
The more than 3,000-square-foot home is priced from the $345,000s.
Miramesa is a stunning addition to top-selling Canyon Lakes West in Cypress. The beautiful community offers a relaxed lifestyle with a new amenity center featuring a resort pool, splash pad, clubhouse, playground and sports courts. Children attend schools in the award-winning Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District.
The post Stately Century Communities Home Filled with Upgrades appeared first on Miramesa.