Nothing says home like a cozy front porch but with 12326 Upper Mar Drive by Empire Communities, the porch is just the beginning. The three-bedroom home also sports an extended covered patio and a spacious backyard that easily meets all of your outdoor entertaining needs. Don’t worry about canceling the party if the heat is in triple digits because you can move everyone upstairs to the oversized game room! When can you move in? How about now?
- Lovely brick-and-wood elevation offers unique curb appeal
- Tile floor in the kitchen makes for easy clean up
- Light and bright with tons of windows
- Planning niche off the great room makes a convenient homework center
- Gorgeous kitchen boasts gray subway tile backsplash, island with counter seating, granite countertops and oversized white cabinets
- Spacious upstairs master suite
- Master bath offers separate shower, soaking tub and large walk-in closet
- Two-car garage
This adorable 1,857-square-foot home is priced from the $260s.
What’s in Your Backyard?
Backyards come in all shapes and sizes but whatever your backyard looks like, it’s got nothing on ours. Our backyard is a resort with a crystal clear lagoon and spectacular Amenity Village. Even better is our Northeast Beltway location off North Sam Houston Parkway and Woodland Hills Drive and the chance to send your kids to highly-regarded Humble ISD schools.
The post The Porch Is Just the Beginning appeared first on Balmoral.