Searching for a home without a view of your back neighbor? Take a tour of 12509 Cumberland Drive by Saratoga Homes. This charming four-bedroom home offers views of one of our community lakes from the family room, patio and the master bedroom. What a relaxing way to start the day! When not admiring the view, whip up something in the island kitchen or enjoy family time in the enormous game room. And the best part? It can be yours today.
- Rustic brick-and-stone elevation
- Plush carpeting and gorgeous tile throughout home
- Formal dining room
- Cozy study when the office calls
- Family room windows boasts beautiful water view
- Kitchen offers island work space, large 42-inch cabinets, walk-in pantry and stainless-steel appliances
- Master suite crowned by triple-tiered coffered ceiling
- Sink deep in the master bath garden tub or rinse off in the separate shower
- Game room with full bath
- Covered patio overlooks community lake
- Three-car garage with extra storage space
This beautiful 3,300-square-foot home is priced from the $400s.
All This and a Lagoon Too!
Have you heard the news? Lago Mar will soon be home to the largest crystal clear lagoon in Texas. The 12-acre, public-access lagoon will be part of a 70-acre mixed-use entertainment destination in our community. So, when you make your home with us, you’ll easily be able to access all of the fun. Until it opens, you can enjoy all of our other amenities, including our fabulous clubhouse with a resort-style pool, workout center and playground.